Monday 20 January 2014

MY SPACE- BENO MOUNTSEEER



WHATS IN YOUR SPACE

Name- Beno Mountseer

Occupation- Tattoo artist, Picker

  • Bar sign painted by my work mate Sam Arrowsmith

  • Tortoise shell from garage sale

  • 1960's  J.H Lynch print , Bum  Bat surf trophy that I won 2012. Its a vintage surf board riding contest held every boxing day on my local beach, flag from my dads Vietnam pontoon 

  • Collection of beer mugs and beer paraphernalia from travels to the States, Hawaii and swap meets , Aboriginal child skull that my mate Link bossman got given as a trade for a tattoo, a jared sea horse that my grandma caught when she was 10years old


  • Shark jaws picked up from a garage sale , vintage glass buoy from my grandma,  Holden Ek tale light , and a deer skull that my mate hunted

  • Collection of vintage number plates

  • Record memorabilia from classic 1971 surf film "Morning of the Earth"


  • Vintage surf board collection from swap meets and garage sales

    • Photographed by Ashleigh Johnston || Beno instagram

      No comments:

      Post a Comment