Sunday 22 December 2013

LIVING WITH - JOHSI AND JAMIE RANDALL


A HOME FILLED WITH AS MUCH LOVE AS THERE IS SALT IN THE SEA

Who lives here-  Jamie & Johsi,  with young Rani & baby Bambi 

What do I do -   I'm a Mum and jewellery designer for Coolbabycool and Jamie is a Tattoo Artist

My home Is- My happy place 











My best memory in my home is- Being with my family and watching my children grow

Ive always wanted- A Smeg fridge and so much more

I have so many- Pillows, frames, jewellery hanging on everything

My room is for- Sleeeeeeeeeep haha











My kitchen is for - Where i bake love 

My artwork is- One of my fav things……. Rani and Jamie's art work makes our home

My favourite shop for homely things is- Any shop in Bangalow




Photographed by Ashleigh Johnston || coolbabycool instagram || Jamie instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment